In 1985 Tillo and linda Declercq opened
Het Huidevettershuis "a glorious past"
The trade house of the tanners dates from 1450. The rich tanners, turned the peltry into much wanted leather. It has been transformed to its actual condition in 1630.
All the halls offer a majestic view on the brugean canals. 4 different halls in their authentic 17th century style, can sit 165 guests:
Zoutkaai, huidevetterszaal, Leerlooierszaal and ’t Dreveken.